“Clown Prince” obama (CPO) Continues to Lie!
Here, in President Barack Obama’s words, are 29 new programs he proposed in his State of the Union Address, while asserting he would not increase the federal deficit by a “single dime”:
(1) “So tonight, I’m announcing the launch of three more of these manufacturing hubs, where businesses will partner with the Departments of Defense and Energy to turn regions left behind by globalization into global centers of high-tech jobs. And I ask this Congress to help create a network of fifteen of these hubs and guarantee that the next revolution in manufacturing is Made in America.”
CPO (“Clown Prince” obama) by using the phrase ‘….three more of these….’ is indicating that he’s launched other manufacturing hubs. Where are they; are/were they successful; how many taxpayer “SINGLE DIMES” were “invested?”
(2) “I urge this Congress to pursue a bipartisan, market-based solution to climate change, like the one John McCain and Joe Lieberman worked on together a few years ago. But if Congress won’t act soon to protect future generations, I will. I will direct my Cabinet to come up with executive actions we can take, now and in the future, to reduce pollution, prepare our communities for the consequences of climate change, and speed the transition to more sustainable sources of energy.”
CPO has yet to demonstrate even a modicum of leadership…. see how everything…. EVERYTHING…. is delegated while he continues on his very-own campaign trail which will obsolve him of any blame; any responsibility, i.e., the 4 Benghazi murders committed by CPO and “Rob’em” Clinton!!
(3) “So tonight, I propose we use some of our oil and gas revenues to fund an Energy Security Trust that will drive new research and technology to shift our cars and trucks off oil for good.”
CPO has already tried that. Can no one remember the Chevy Volt that had federal subsidies and still couldn’t sell them at even break-even prices; hell, couldn’t give the dam’ things away!
(4) “The states with the best ideas to create jobs and lower energy bills by constructing more efficient buildings will receive federal support to help make it happen.”
CPO is only interested in more control; more of his constituents on the dole; more dollars TAKEN OUT OF THE ECONOMY, leaving less for start-ups, less for innovation.
(5) “Tonight, I propose a “Fix-It-First” program to put people to work as soon as possible on our most urgent repairs, like the nearly 70,000 structurally deficient bridges across the country.”
CPO could have used his first ($787 Billion) porkulus bill as he said and fixed those aforementioned deficient bridges, not paying off donors, constituents, supporters, unions, supportive thugs, etc. CPO didn’t do as promised then; won’t do as promised now!
(6) “And to make sure taxpayers don’t shoulder the whole burden, I’m also proposing a Partnership to Rebuild America that attracts private capital to upgrade what our businesses need most: modern ports to move our goods; modern pipelines to withstand a storm; modern schools worthy of our children.”
CPO will soon find his raiding the top-2%ers’ with his ill conceived tax-screwing scheme will not promote any partnerships where the federal government has any participation.
(7) “Right now, there’s a bill in this Congress that would give every responsible homeowner in America the chance to save $3,000 a year by refinancing at today’s rates. Democrats and Republicans have supported it before. What are we waiting for? Take a vote, and send me that bill.”
CPO eventually must realize that the point will arrive when everyone must take responsibility for their actions–ill conceived or nay!! Continuing refi after refi is far from taking responsibility for buying a house one couldn’t afford!!
(8) “Tonight, I propose working with states to make high-quality preschool available to every child in America. Every dollar we invest in high-quality early education can save more than seven dollars later on–by boosting graduation rates, reducing teen pregnancy, even reducing violent crime.”
CPO has to have spent many evenings on the couch we provide dreaming up all these bullshit schemes. If the Clown really gave-a-shit about anything beyond youth mind-control, he’d understand that it’s far more important to change the parental mindset in the home; promote two-parent households; promote consequences for the actions of teen-pregnancy. In Rochester, N.Y., ONLY 7% of black boys entering Kindergarten today will graduate on-time; many will drop out at the earliest possible, legal opportunity.
(9) “Tonight, I’m announcing a new challenge to redesign America’s high schools so they better equip graduates for the demands of a high-tech economy. We’ll reward schools that develop new partnerships with colleges and employers, and create classes that focus on science, technology, engineering, and math–the skills today’s employers are looking for to fill jobs right now and in the future.”
CPO must first move away from the socio-fascist mindset of parity; of the ‘pc’ mindset that no one loses, everyone gets a trophy, we don’t keep score so no one gets their feelings hurt. That’s pure bullshit and always has been! Again, the mind-set at home has to change–which will change the mind-set in the classroom, which currently is that students don’t have to excell there, the government–at some level–will take care of them!
(10) “Tonight, I ask Congress to change the Higher Education Act, so that affordability and value are included in determining which colleges receive certain types of federal aid.”
Again, more CPO bullshit! College-level education is progressively more and more expensive simply because the federal government tolerates it. Each time tuition increases, the federals increase the grants, loans and scholarships available which then clears the way for yet another tuition increase, on and on and on!! When CPO took over 99% of the student loans available, wasn’t that to reduce the expense to the student? How’s that workin’ out for ya?!?
(11) “And tomorrow, my Administration will release a new “College Scorecard” that parents and students can use to compare schools based on a simple criteria: where you can get the most bang for your educational buck.”
CPO just exerting more and more control over more and more aspects of life in America. If the Clown would could actually consider this with reason and logic he might find that not all students are ‘college material’ and are best-served with a trade school or a labor union education.
(12) “Send me a comprehensive immigration reform bill in the next few months, and I will sign it right away.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) This will cost hundreds-of-trillions of ‘SINGLE DIMES’ just in Medicare, Medicaid and obamaKare expenses for the new ‘citizens!’
(13) “Today, the Senate passed the Violence Against Women Act that Joe Biden originally wrote almost 20 years ago. I urge the House to do the same.”
CPO lied (what’s new?) The law doesn’t/didn’t require passage, but renewal. Last year the House balked at renewal over a problem involving tribal courts on tribal lands, trying non-native Americans. CPO kinda left out a few details, aye?!?
(14) “And I ask this Congress to declare that women should earn a living equal to their efforts, and finally pass the Paycheck Fairness Act this year.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) CPO ….a question? Are you forgetting YOUR ‘Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act’ of 2009? You had a completely compliant, socio-fascist Congress for the first two years of your first regime; couldn’t you get the bill ‘right’ the first time out?!?
(15) “Tonight, let’s declare that in the wealthiest nation on Earth, no one who works full-time should have to live in poverty, and raise the federal minimum wage to $9.00 an hour.”
CPO…. Are you a complete fuckin’ idiot?!? It’s ludicrus to expect the logicals in the Congress to pass an increase in the federal minimum wage. This idiotic expectation is more likely used as a reason to ‘poke a sharp stick in the eye’ of republicans who oppose your stupidity as viewed by YOUR CONSTITUENTS. The obamaconomy won’t support a 24% increase. Market forces should and would determine the proper levels of pay for each level of employment without federal meddling!!
(16) “Let’s offer incentives to companies that hire Americans who’ve got what it takes to fill that job opening, but have been out of work so long that no one will give them a chance.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) Incentives are not needed. This is proven by the constant extension of unemployment benefits beyond the formerly normal 13 WEEKS!! CPO is paying labor to sit on their dead-asses infront of OUR TV, instead of looking for work. If one gets hungry enough, one WILL WORK!!
(17) “Let’s put people back to work rebuilding vacant homes in run-down neighborhoods.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) Had CPO lived outside the level of privledge he’s enjoyed all his life he just might understand the underpinnings of this problem. CPO, those who have no equity–either monetary or sweat–in the neighborhood don’t give a shit how it’s maintained and by whom! CPO can give his constituents a refurbished home every week and they’ll trash it in record time. The government owes them; there’s no consequences for their actions!
(18) “And this year, my Administration will begin to partner with 20 of the hardest-hit towns in America to get these communities back on their feet. We’ll work with local leaders to target resources at public safety, education, and housing.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) The federal and state governments ‘worked with’ cities like Detroit. We can all see how well that worked!!
(19) “We’ll give new tax credits to businesses that hire and invest.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) Tax credits aren’t necessary when there’s no tax liability onwhich to use the credits! There has to be profits for credits to have any value. The dismal economy coupled with the 22 new or increased taxes affiliated with obamaKare make it unlikely and unnecessary that any hiring will be forthcoming.
(20) And we’ll work to strengthen families by removing the financial deterrents to marriage for low-income couples, and doing more to encourage fatherhood – because what makes you a man isn’t the ability to conceive a child; it’s having the courage to raise one.
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) CPO should stop paying for miscreantic behavior. Knocking up a girlfriend and paying both the ‘knockee’ and the ‘knocker’ to sit on their dead-asses while they turn their offspring into the next generation thug, the next generation miscreant!
(21) “We are negotiating an agreement with the Afghan government that focuses on two missions: training and equipping Afghan forces so that the country does not again slip into chaos, and counter-terrorism efforts that allow us to pursue the remnants of al Qaeda and their affiliates.”
CPO said–during one of his ego-building blather opportunities–that al Qaeda was ‘on it’s heals; on the run!’ What happened there, protecting his muslim terrorist buddies?
(22) “That’s why, earlier today, I signed a new executive order that will strengthen our cyber defenses by increasing information sharing, and developing standards to protect our national security, our jobs, and our privacy.”
CPO calls it “security, privacy;” we call it censorship, loss of liberty, loss of freedom of speech!!
(23) “Now, Congress must act as well, by passing legislation to give our government a greater capacity to secure our networks and deter attacks.”
CPO: See above!
(24) To boost American exports, support American jobs, and level the playing field in the growing markets of Asia, we intend to complete negotiations on a Trans-Pacific Partnership.
CPO doesn’t understand the art of negotiation: Sofar, recent so-called partnerships have always favored “the other guy!!”
(25) “And tonight, I am announcing that we will launch talks on a comprehensive Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership with the European Union – because trade that is free and fair across the Atlantic supports millions of good-paying American jobs.”
CPO: See above!
(26) “So the United States will join with our allies to eradicate such extreme poverty in the next two decades: by connecting more people to the global economy and empowering women; by giving our young and brightest minds new opportunities to serve and helping communities to feed, power, and educate themselves; by saving the world’s children from preventable deaths; and by realizing the promise of an AIDS-free generation.”
CPO doesn’t understand (what’s new?) Continue diverting corn from food to fuel will continue to starve those in the third-world ratholes you want to support.
(27) “We will ensure equal treatment for all service members, and equal benefits for their families–gay and straight.”
CPO: Hey dude, remember that whole bin Laden thingie, where you were called into the War Room from the golf course for a photo-op? You should remember all those ‘victory laps’ you took to divert credit to yourself; well the guy that did your job for you (actually shot-and-killed bin Laden) is out of work, without benefits for himself or his family. Bob “The Blatherer” Beckel said he should just go on the ‘rubber-chicken circuit’ and earn a million-a-year or so. Well, it’s kinda difficult when he can’t show his face for fear your buddies in al Qaeda are in the audience ready to “take him out!!” You owe this guy and his family! His actions have both secured the country as well as saving billions in the cost of continuing to persue bin Laden.
(28) “That’s why, tonight, I’m announcing a non-partisan commission to improve the voting experience in America. And I’m asking two long-time experts in the field, who’ve recently served as the top attorneys for my campaign and for Governor Romney’s campaign, to lead it.”
Don’t tell me CPO is going after HIS New Black Panthers’ Voter Intimidation Units, and HIS SEIU “Purple People BEATERS?!?”
(29) “Senators of both parties are working together on tough new laws to prevent anyone from buying guns for resale to criminals. Police chiefs are asking our help to get weapons of war and massive ammunition magazines off our streets, because they are tired of being outgunned. Each of these proposals deserves a vote in Congress. If you want to vote no, that’s your choice. But these proposals deserve a vote. … Gabby Giffords deserves a vote.”
CPO: Just because you wag your finger, just because you flap your gums during some blather opportunity doesn’t mean something will or will not happen!! Guns-don’t-kill-people; People-kill-people and the sooner you and The Bilderberg Group learn that, the better off we’ll all be!! This is nothing more than another of your “sharp-stick-in-the-eye” tactics to impress your low-information voter constintuents!! [Still tryin’ to get political mileage out’a Gabby Giffords?!?]
Now, contrast the bullshit we’re being fed by CPO with the “Tea Party” response as delivered by Senator Rand Paul.