Those EVIL RepublicRATs To Destroy Children
Michelle ‘Antoinette’ obama has taken to blathering on about pending/proposed legislation in The New York Times by way of barackINGHAM PALACE. In her most recent op/ed piece in said newspaper, Ms ‘Antoinette’-obama attempts to crucify evil House republicRATics for wanting to add the evil white potato to WIC’s eligible foods list.
“Right now, the House of Representatives is considering a bill to override science by mandating that white potatoes be included on the list of foods that women can purchase using WIC dollars.”
Ms ‘Antoinette’-obama cites that 90% of schools report meeting the new [law] standards. They’re meeting it because it’s the law and they have no choice!! While Michelle ‘Antoinette‘ is factually correct, in reality the involved school students are taking the meals in the lunch line and going IMMEDIATELY to the garbage cans and depositing said meals. What a waste! With over $10 Billion spent annually on school lunches~and I’m sure some students actually choke-them-down~the seemingly vast majority waste their food allotment daily. When several generations are “raised at McDonald’s” or eating junk food at home, they’re conditioned to only accept said crap for nearly every meal, rejecting the good stuff you and I grew up on: apples, peaches, cherries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, carrots, potatoes, onions, corn, peas, beans, rutabagas, kale, spinach and on and on.
“Yet some members of the House of Representatives are now threatening to roll back these new standards and lower the quality of food our kids get in school. They want to make it optional, not mandatory, for schools to serve fruits and vegetables to our kids. They also want to allow more sodium and fewer whole grains than recommended into school lunches. These issues will be considered when the House Appropriations Committee takes up the annual spending bill for the Agriculture Department on Thursday.”
Michelle ‘Antoinette’ obama is more than just-a-little-pissed that many members of the House have the audacity to screw with HER LEGISLATION!! I hate ta tell ya Lady, but putzfraus married to “Clown Princes” don’t get to author, vote on, approve legislation. Ms ‘Anoinette’-obama has to rein in her dictatorial stance with regard to controlling the nutritional intake of school students. If they don’t like the food, no amount of dictatorial ranting-and-raving from barackINGHAM PALACE will induce them to eat the crap!
“We already spend an estimated $190 billion a year treating obesity-related conditions. Just think about what those numbers will look like in a decade or two if we don’t start solving this problem now.”
The First Lady~in no way to be considered a slight toward Laura Welch Bush~quite possibly has good intentions, setting aside her dictatorial rants. ‘Antoinette’-obama is attacking the obesity problem from the wrong direction.
She should be advocating:
- a reduction~annually, over time~in the seemingly dozens of benefits~cash and inkind~of refusing to work-for-a-living, say 8% per year over 6 years. It’s a SAFETY NET not a HAMMOCK, and
- making the welfareRAT family circumstance less advantageous without the “baby-daddy” inhouse, and
- removal of ‘singles’ from the welfareRAT rolls, and
- return the maximum unemployment benefits to twenty-six weeks, and
- the possibility of a distinctly different direction for high school grads over the indebtedness of a college degree that’s of no help in employment, and
- promote the greater, almost immediate, advantages of a technical education. ‘Far more degreed professionals need plumbers, HVAC techs, than do “the blue-collars” need professionals,’ and
- stop the obamacRATic~socio-fascist~calls for increasing the federal minimum wage. In fact, do away with a minimum wage altogether and let the FREE MARKET economy determine the value of labor!
In conclusion, do we need more evidence that the socio-fascist fantasy of a nanny-state utopia is~and ALWAYS has been~a complete failure every time it’s been tried?!? Pick any date in the 1950s or -60s and let’s return the size and scope of the federal government to that level. I survived both decades; you survived at least one of said decades and neither of us are any the-worse-for-wear!
That’s all I got.